New Palestine, IN 46163
Brookville Road Community Church began in 1981 when a handful of Eastside Indianapolis families began meeting in a Pleasant View office building. In those early days the group was known as Community Christian Fellowship. After several years, the church purchased five acres of land at 7480 West US 52 (Brookville Road). Five years later, when ground was broken for the first phase of the building, the name changed to Brookville Road Community Church to reflect the church’s new (and present) location.
The original building houses a domed sanctuary and educational classrooms.
Phase II and III brought a new Fellowship Hall, nurseries and more classrooms. Phase IV added 35,000 square feet to the existing facility. It is our desire that the new addition will be used by the community and as an outreach to families. This addition houses a Family Life Center which serves as a multipurpose room for worship and activities, a large café area, classrooms, nurseries, fireside chapel, a playland, and offices.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God; the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness of man and salvation only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to the resurrection of judgment.
- The church as the body of Christ, for which He will return, as composed of all who have accepted the redemption provided in Him.