Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Captain & SWAT Commander (retired), Marion County Sheriff's Department
- Only Personal Injury Law since 1985
- "Balancing Christian Principles with the Law"
- Free consultation at home, hospital or office
- We don't get paid unless you do
- Call for free copy of The Indiana Accident Book
|- View Website|
|- Contact Us|
|- Specials / Coupons|
|- Read Reviews - Write a Review|
Randy Sevenish fights for full compensation for all personal injury victims in central Indiana and statewide:
- Motorcycle collision or spill
- Tractor-trailer accident
- Wrongful death
- Defective product
- Auto accident or rollover
- Pedestrian or bicyclist hit by a car
- Medical malpractice
- Other negligence claims
Dedicated, Aggressive and Honored to Serve
Free Consultation: 800.278.9200
Our clients are not "cases." They're real people needing compassion and quality legal counsel. We focus on serious and disabling injuries - those victims who can benefit most from an aggressive attorney who stands up to the insurance companies.
Why Sevenish Law Firm?
- Protecting the rights of Indiana victims since 1985
- A solid record of settlements and verdicts
- Direct contact with an attorney, not a paralegal
- Former SWAT Commander and police Captain skilled at accident investigation
- We enjoy what we do. Helping people is the foundation of our firm.